Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go
Set a timer for ten minutes. Open a new post. Start the timer, and start writing. When the timer goes off, publish.
So Sir King Edward Howard Leonard Hotspur the 20th wrote one of his ridiculous brilliant rambling posts. But this time because the daily prompt told him too and you can find it here. And so I responded to his post this way:
Your random thoughts and my random thoughts are totally different. Half of my page would be filled with me thinking….thinking…thinking…about….nothing…hmmmm…why can’t I think when I need to think and think constantly when I don’t…is something wrong with me…am I broken…should I eat…will eating help…maybe I am sick…did I take my meds..maybe I forgot my meds…I should call the doc..maybe I am on the wrong meds…omg I can’t stop thinking about being crazy now…. Ok now someone stop me.
Then he responded:
There’s your post! Do that for 10 minutes.
And because when Sir Hotspur the 2oth asks you to do something you do it because you don’t want him to send you to the bacon factory. Not to pick up bacon but where they make you into bacon to serve his highness and his Mrs Highness and his Highness children and Highness pets.
This is harder than it looks and my hands are cold…and dry…I need lotion. Oops I just hit the snooze button on my computer twice…because I have two assignments that it is demanding I do right now…but I am busy…see I am typing for the daily prompt. And why does the computer get to snooze at work and I can’t? I wish I was a pop up reminder that could just sleep all day because the person doing the assignments it too lazy to do the assignments. That person being me…I am not really lazy…just busy doing this Daily Prompt thingy so I don’t get made into bacon. Although, I think if I had to be bacon I would want to be Honey Peppered Bacon…it’s my favorite.
YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE…YOU MAKE ME FEEL….SO GOOD INSIDE!!!!!!
That was me singing but you are safe because these are just typed words…if you could actually hear me singing you would have cringed…hey…my coworkers are laughing at me. They think I am crazy…wait I am crazy…they can see it.
Oh thank goodness 10 min…yay!
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set, Go | A Dose of Dharma
- It’s Called Life: Ready, Set, Go | Ish Ism
- Just writing again « MindBlur
- Dunkin, Calculus, What Can You Do? | youngemt95′s Blog
- 10 Minutes « Prayers and Promises
- daily prompt: ready set go [versión español] « one small grain of sand.
- As the seconds tick ten minutes « theloneshewolf
- Exercício de escrita aleatórios #2 – Let it flow « Um ano e um dia
- Carte Blanche on Crap Writing « This Is My Corn
- Ready, steady, go!!! Now! Go now! | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go « Lady Lovely Blogger
- A willie SHALL NOT be used as a handrail! | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set, Go « The Life of Kylie
- Division Versus Unity – Daily Prompt: Ready, Set, Go! « In Love With The Lord Poetry and Prose
- Who’s That Guy?: Ready? Set. Go! | Mashed Potatoes
- VAUCANSON MONT BLANC 2013
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go / Little People | motherofnine9
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go | StandingForSomething
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go « Talker Huge
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go [Star Wars VII update número dos] « Code For Confession
- Random Thoughts « I Believe
- DP: Ready, Set Go « The Hoppy Mommy Bunny
- Ramblings « Miss Pelican’s Perch
- Transformation Update 1/24/13 | The Daily Prompt | To Stay Alive
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go « APPENDIXM
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set, Go! | …and she writes
- Uhmmm… | Sub•scrib•bler (səb-skrĭb′lər) n.
- Go Go Gadget Gratitude | Wiley’s Wisdom
- Perfect « The Uncreative Mind Speaks
- Musings: Laugh A Little… | Mirth and Motivation
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go | Moonlight Reflections
- Ticking Ten Minutes Away « The Identity Under the Ink
- Today, I Am The Stupid One! | Jelliefishie
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go | Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones
- Stops 2 and 3 – Greatest Bar, Beer Summit | Drinking The T
- Ten Minutes In Time « In Harmony
- Mixed Emotions « Live. Love. Laugh
- What should I write in this post? | dailylifedramas
- 10 minutes of craziness « sat n’ all that
- Ready, Set, Go. . . « Daily Promptness
- Didn’t I Just Do This? – A Daily Prompt Post | Edward Hotspur
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set, Go / Marketing an Indie Film « Advocacine’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go « awritersfountain
- Matter of Perspective – How It Changes Things | A Cup of Joe
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go « Jumbalya of thoughts and musings
- 10 minute deadline | Cat’s Chinwag
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go / Little People | JOY