I have decided to take his challenge and answer these questions!!!
Men… women… mars… venus… let’s figure this out…
Posted on April 6, 2013 by pouringmyartout
Also, he wrote this book, which I will read, but haven’t, but you should, because you can and that would make you cool.
I pride myself on asking the questions that nobody else bothers to ask. I thought it might be fun to ask a series of questions about random things and see how the answers differ between men and women. Maybe we will actually learn something. Or maybe we will just chuckle a little.
Please answer honestly. If you aren’t shy you can tell us in your comment what your gender is, and whether or not you are single or living with someone. I want comments people. How else can we learn?
1. How many times do you reuse your towel in the bathroom? They barely last a day before someone throws it on the floor….I am not naming names.
2. How often do you change your sheets and pillowcase? Ugh Well you see…um…ya know when the sheets start to sneak off the bed…that is when.
3. Have you ever put on yesterday’s underwear because you didn’t have clean ones? No, there is something creepy about that…once they are off the body for more than 5 minutes they don’t go back on.
4. Do you have any underwear with more than two rips or holes in them? Yes, because I love them….
5. Do you always wash your hands after using the bathroom? Unless there is no water to wash my hands! That is what hand sanitizer is for.
6. Would you eat food that has been dropped on the ground? Yes, but it does depend on the ground!
7. Would you eat food that is past its expiration date? Yes, if it smells good it’s probably fine…I won’t be tricked into throwing out perfectly fine food.
8. Do you ever buy clothes just because they fit, and not because you think they make you look good? I don’t think anything looks good on me…so if it is comfortable I buy it.
9. Have you ever bought clothes that you aren’t really happy about just to be done with shopping? OMG yes…I hate to shop.
10. Do you ever spit in public? Yea….especially if something flew into my mouth.
11. What do you do with the material produced by your nose? This is a multiple choice question;
A. Pick and flick. yes
B. Blow into a handkerchief or napkin. yes
C. Inhale and swallow. yes
D. Pick it and examine it before rolling it around on your fingers until it isn’t quite so sticky and then tossing it randomly aside. Yes
E. Pick and eat… but only in the car or when you are fairly certain that no one is watching you. Only if someone IS watching me
12. Do you ever have trouble concentrating at work because you are thinking about… ummm… romance? Errrr no…that would be wrong…right?
13. Have you ever gone to bed with anyone for the first time even though you knew damn well that they were way too drunk to make that decision rationally? NO
14. Do you ever look at the pictures of me on this blog and think to yourself, ‘Hey, that guy is kind of cute?’ Everytime
(Okay, I admit that the last question is more based on my own curiosity and the fact that I am getting older and a little insecure because I used to be considered quite attractive, but mostly I didn’t want to have there be thirteen questions, because that is just plain unlucky)