– I am among millions of overweight fighting to make the image in the mirror match the image appropriate for society.
– I am not young which means I am older than young.
– I don’t wash my hair everyday. Sometimes, if it looks amazing I can go three days.
– I have a small mole I have grown to despise on my chin.
– I have a funny toe because I cut it off when I was around six or so.
– I hate to be outdone. I am competitive and I get depressed when I am not the best after giving it all I have. Dumb since I am rarely ever the best at anything.
– I wanted to be a Medical Examiner but I am an accountant because my HS councilor told me I should stay away from Math related fields…ha…I showed whomever they were.
– I am honest…too honest…unless honesty will hurt someone or make them stress for no reason and then I am a liar. Sometimes my pants would catch fire giving me away.
– I have been known to flip out. Like OMG she is totally possessed flip out….minus the peas soup…plus lots of snot.
– I am insecure…the thing I hate most about myself. My alter ego though…she lacks class and is totally secure in all the darkness the real me hides.
– I LOVE people…all kinds of people. I relate to nearly everyone somehow. The good, bad, and ugly…it is all beautifully human.
– I love good horror stories. I am a Christian so nothing is scarier to me than a good demon story.
– I tend to love people long after they are gone, long after they treated me poorly, long after we’ve moved on. Once I love someone I always do.
– I never quit
– I smile more than I frown
– I cry mostly when I am alone
– I hate the sound of my voice
– I love my family
– I hate water melon
– My daughter makes me laugh more than anyone else
– I love the sound of laughter
– I love to make people happy and feel guilty when I don’t